engarde99

Mind Games
Carolyn Crane
Horde
Ann Aguirre
Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha - Karen Marie Moning, Al Rio, David Lawrence, Cliff Richards I am a huge fan of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Also, thanks to my husband, I enjoy a good comic book. From my limited experience, a good comic book has be a marriage between great art and a great story (Walking Dead would be a good example). I am afraid this book was a bit of a disappointment for me. I really enjoyed seeing the the post wall Dublin and the Unseelie Fae as imagined by KMM and interpreted by the artist. Unfortunately, these elements tended to take center stage as I found the "humans" seemed to be very similar in appearance and can I say, stereotypical and flat? The story was interesting, but merely served as a vehicle to showcase the art rather than give any new information from the fever universe. This edition makes me a little nervous for any potential movie deals. I am hoping the money and attention are not given to interpreting and creating the unseelie and less to creating solid characters and developing a great story.